WildBrain is an industry leader in the management and creation of preschool and children’s entertainment content on platforms such as YouTube, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire and others. WildBrain’s branded YouTube network is one of the largest of its kind, featuring more than 145,000 videos for over 600 kids’ brands in up to 22 languages. One in three kids worldwide with access to YouTube watch video on the WildBrain network, which has over 75 million subscribers, and generated over 161 billion minutes of watch time across 32 billion views in 2018. Connecting kids’ content owners with advertisers in the Advertising Video-on-Demand (AVOD) space, the WildBrain network features popular third-party brands such as Fireman Sam, Woody Woodpecker, Popeye, Shopkins, Irish Fairy Doors and Ben 10; original brands Kiddyzuzaa and Ellie Sparkles; and much of DHX Media’s world-renowned library of 13,000 half-hours of kids’ and family content, including Peanuts, Teletubbies, Strawberry Shortcake, Caillou, Inspector Gadget, Degrassi, Yo Gabba Gabba! and many others. WildBrain Studios also specializes in the creation of new, original content for its network, such as animated and live-action shorts; toy-play and stop-motion videos. WildBrain is a wholly owned subsidiary of DHX Media (TSX: DHX; NASDAQ: DHXM).
You must be confident in managing multiple original content productions, alongside managing client relationships whilst maintaining margins at all times. You will be required to build strong internal and external relationships; empowering all stakeholders to perform to the best of their ability and deliver efficiently and on time. Clear communication is vital in order to solve complex challenges and complete projects within agreed timeframes. Passionate about project management best practice and keen to evolve and learn with marketplace demands.
You will get to:
· Develop business with key clients to deliver new revenue from services including further content management, production and paid media
· Ensure sales targets are met without compromising client relationship
· Meet goals and objectives set by the Sales Director for new content acquisition, production and paid media deals
· Create proposals and source insights, working with the data insights team
· Develop deal terms and manage approvals process
· Attend meetings with Senior Management team to present new business slate
· Collaborate with the US Business Development team to improve working processes
· Identify growth opportunities for WildBrain within the YouTube ecosystem
· Persuasively communicate value proposition within the business and to clients
· Be a brilliant advocate for the brand and an effective spokesperson at trade events and conferences
· Coaching and development for the Business Coordinator
· Work closely with the Paid Media team to shape proposals and to deliver all campaigns to budget, meeting objectives and on time.
· Work with the production team on the execution of original content for clients; developing pitches, pricing models, writing proposals and overseeing the administration of every deal to ensure a great service for clients.
You will be a great fit on our team if you have:
Candidates should demonstrate experience with the following:
· Ideally minimum three years within a sales role
· Strong negotiator with a track record of sourcing and closing deals
· Confident user of Excel for modelling data, creating forecasts and benchmarking
· A Powerpoint whizz, adept at writing sharp, beautifully designed concise presentations
· Experienced YouTube channel user with strong understanding of analytics
· Adapt at working to deadlines and achieving targets
· Experience representing a brand at trade events
· Superb written communication
· Strong understanding of the media business, models of digital content distribution
· Basic knowledge of video advertising and production processes
· A thoughtful attitude and critical thinker
· Responsive and service orientated
· An out-going and fun colleague who enjoys their work immensely
· European languages (non-essential, but desirable)
· Experience working in the kids’ industry or with toy companies (non-essential, but desirable)
THANK YOU for all of those who express interest in being part of the WildBrain! Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we may be unable to reply to all applicants. If we feel that you may be a good match for one of our current openings you will be contacted.
WildBrain will accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.